Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksigving

Hello, this week there is a holiday coming up, Thanksgiving which is known mainly for the big dinner you have on it. It is actually about giving thanks for all of the things that you have. Like I am thankful for living in America so we are free and can use technology that we are free and able to use. I really like this holiday because I get to spend time with my family. When my dad would usually be in his office, my mom would be on her laptop and watching television, my brother and I would be playing our xbox 360, we are all talking and playing games. This holiday really brings my family closer, and I am truly thankful for that. See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that Thanksgiving brings your family closer!!!!!!I love to thank people for what I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete