Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I Got For Christmas

This year, my family actually opened presents on Christmas Eve. The three things that I got on Christmas Eve were, an electrical drum kit with a 200 watt amp. Along with that, I also got a second foot pedal with a Call of Duty shirt that says Black Ops on the bottom of it, and the SOG team's symbol above it. The next day we got up an we found more presents under the tree. For me there was the Nerf gun Longstrike, four more drum sticks, the Xbox 360 games Vanquish, Call of Duty Black Ops, Fallout New Vegas, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Limited Edition (which my brother actually got), and Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock with four 1600 microsoft point cards(two of which are my brother's). I also got a book on how to teach yourself drum. The two DS games that I got were Dragon Quest IX(or 9) Sentinels of the Starry Skies, and Sonic Colors which surprisingly has nothing to do with the Chaos Emeralds. I also got A PEZ candy dispenser(that has a green stem and a polar bear's head at the top) with three PEZ candy packs(Cherry, Strawberry, and Rasberry flavors). Then we went up to my great grandma Joice's house to have a gift exchange. I got a 7 x 12 inch box full of hard candy with another box full of scented candles. Do you think that I had a great Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. I got all of NFL teams on little pennets, I got little NFL helmets that can go head-to-head. Everything I got I'm happy with and thankful for. How about you?

    ReplyDelete