Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pokemon Black & White

Hey there everybody, today I'm going to talk about two games that are coming out on March sixth. These two games are, Pokemon Black (Black) and Pokemon White(White). I am getting Pokemon White the day that it comes out. The reason that I am getting White and not Black is because White has some pokemon that Black doesn't have, and vice versa. (i.e. White has Zekrom and Black has Reshiram) There is a picture of Zekrom above this paragraph. These games are exploring a whole new region to the Pokemon series called Isshu. There are going to be over 150 new pokemon. I believe the exact number was 167 new pokemon. There will also be a Wi-fi event to get the very first Fire-Psychic type pokemon, Victini. Well that is all for now. I will post more about this game as I play through it when I get it. Also, there is a picture of Reshiram underneath this paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment