Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rosie the Riveter (Bioshock Big Daddy)

Now everybody, I know that a friend of mine, Tanner, has already used this video, but I will still use it because this was how the big daddy, Rosie was named. Rosie uses a Rivet Gun as a weapon, which is really just a really big nail gun that fires giant nails. Rosie is a big daddy, so it has what is called a little sister These little girls lok very greenand pale when you first find them, and they are kind of creepy as they also carry very big needles. By the way, save them when you can because if you save enough of them it gives you more "Adam" then it does when killing them. This song was inspired by the Rosie the Riviter Propaganda that was used to get women to get jobs in the 1960's.  Oh and I should of said this before, but this is actually the starting post of some BioShock posts. Well enjoy the song and I hope to see you next time where I will be blogging about the big sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment