Friday, April 15, 2011

Bartimaeus Post 2

Hey everybody, today I will be posting the second blog post for Bartimaeus. All that I have read since my last post is more things about Nathaniel. I have read about Nathaniel's teachers and what they teach him. He has three teachers, one for his basic learning skills like geometry, other languages, math, and all of those other kills that we would learn in school. Then he had a teacher for drawing and a teacher for music. Both of which are useful to a magician. They need music to all or calm down certain types of demons. Drawing can be used for a number of things, like summoning, certain types of spells, and a lot of other things.


I hope that you have enjoyed this post and that you will read the book yourself someday, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment